Saturday, April 10, 2010

Durarara! 13




Well just finished watching Durarara! 13, and to put it into words simply WOW. The series is amazing in numerous ways with its deep and intricate characters, their relations to one another, the absence of an overhanging antagonist, and even just how each character fits perfectly into the ballad of the show. Ep 13 marks a new OP and ED, as well as many new characters and a new direction. I was as always blown away by the crisp and gorgeous animation being done here, and the choice of bgm is a near perfect accent to the mood the director was trying to give off.

Though I realize I haven't blogged any of the series thus far it's one that I will be following from now on. For those that haven't checked it out I can strongly suggest watching at least up to EP 12 of Durarara!!

image taken from http://durarara.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment